Another blooming New Year and I don’t know where 2021 has gone but I am, like you I expect, glad to see the back of it! It has been a truly horrible year full of challenges and a year spent missing more than seeing children, grandchildren, family and friends who make me think, make me smile, make me laugh and sometimes make me cry! To stay sane, I am:
- seeing as much as possible of the big and little people who matter most in my life!
- minimising the amount of news I watch to maintain my mental health and well-being!!
- now reading 'Cloud Cuckoo Land' by Anthony Doerr, 'The Stranger in the Lifeboat' by Mitch Albom and 'The Story of the World in 100 Moments' by Neil Oliver.
- Noa listening to The 16, the Tallis Scholars and as much music as possible.
- singing and signing as much as possible.
- walking, jogging and exercising as much as possible.
- doing as many puzzles, quizzes and jigsaws as possible.
"Remember, life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."