- inspirational, passionate distributed leadership;
- brilliant coaching and learning by talented and experienced colleagues;
- a coaching and nurturing culture;
- an engaging, powerful and stimulating offer;
- wonderful lworking environments;
- high expectations of colleagues;
- positive and constructive relationships.
Sunday, 12 March 2017
In a world where we are surrounded by managers and management speak, research clearly shows that it is leadership that really matters...Leaders set the tone, establish the learning climate, create a culture of co-operation and collaboration between colleagues, are key to morale and job satisfaction and their actions determine the nature of the relationships in the organisation.