Wednesday 6 December 2017

GOOD FRIENDS ARE LIKE STARS!

I was in Leeds again yesterday and it was really great to have lunch with some old friends and colleagues who, after seven long years, I still miss...
It has been two years since we last met because I was unwell last year but it was great to catch up with Dee, Althea, Catherine, Danni, Claire, Iram, Vicki, Camille, Misbah and Tina. These colleagues made my life so special during the Education Leeds years and I owe them all so much. It's been a long time since we last managed to find the time to catch up and so much has changed.... new jobs, new opportunities, new responsibilities, children growing up and new grandchildren in my case!!! It was wonderful to see them all and we agreed that we shouldn't leave it so long next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris