We must encourage colleagues to be creative, proactive, productive, and above all excellent at what they do. We must work hard to develop integrity, a learning and teaching focus, respect, team work and a relentless and uncompromising commitment to excellence
- INTEGRITY: Honesty, character and positive behavior must characterise everything we do and constantly guide us to do the right thing.
- LEARNING AND TEACHING FOCUSED: We must be totally committed to our children and young people, their families and their communities. We must strive to understand their challenges. We must set ambitious targets and make promises, and we must reach and keep them. We must all model the way as great learners.
- RESPECT: We must value our children and young people, our colleagues, our partners and our stakeholders. We must be totally dedicated to fairness, diversity, trust and mutual respect.
- TEAMWORK: We must believe in open communication and understand that networking, collaboration and sharing produces the best results. We must encourage full participation, different perspectives, constructive criticism and a sense of pride in who we are and what we do.
- EXCELLENCE: We must recognise and celebrate excellence wherever we can find it. We must all aim to perform at the highest level. We must set high standards and expect the best from everyone we work with.