- get a to do list,
- learn to say "no",
- ask for help when you need it,
- set realistic and achievable goals,
- take more breaks from your work,
- get away from your desk and go for a walk,
- be positive,
- lighten up,
- smile more,
- laugh a much as you can,
- don't waste time on the small stuff,
- don't worry about the things you just can't change,
- get more sleep,
- find mentors, friends and people to talk to,
- spend time with optimistic people,
- spend time with people with a positive attitude to work and life.
Thursday, 14 May 2015
THE TOOLS AND STRATEGIES THAT MATTER!
So many people tell me that they find it hard to manage the stress and the pressure and ask how you can manage to stay cheerful, positive and enthusiastic. It's easy if you know how and if you have the right attitude and the right tools and strategies...
The tools are...
at May 14, 2015