School leaders set the tone, establish the learning climate, create a culture of professional co-operation and collaboration between colleagues, are key to morale and job satisfaction and their actions determine the nature of the relationships in the school.
- inspirational, passionate distributed leadership;
- brilliant teaching by talented colleagues;
- a coaching and nurturing culture;
- an engaging, powerful and stimulating curriculum;
- wonderful learning environments;
- brilliant learning;
- high expectations of children and colleagues;
- positive and constructive relationships;
- parents and carers as partners in learning.