- We must develop rewards and incentives.
- Losing, like winning, is a team affair.
- Blame should not be part of our culture.
- Every member of the team matters.
- We need to nurture creative and innovative “Projects”.
- We must support and reward cooperation and partnership working.
- People want the opportunity to do something memorable.
- Colleagues who shine in the working together bit should be rewarded.
- To improve and develop our new culture small teams should be formed to deal with urgent issues.
- We must make it normal to be “working together.”
- Project “management” experience should become as natural as breathing;
- Everything we do should be about pursuing and developing excellence.
- We must pick partners based on their ability to co-operate and work in partnership.
- We must talk partnership and value-added at every opportunity.
Monday, 28 February 2011
More about culture!
People constantly tell me that things are impossible and the more I visit other places the more I realise what we had at Education Leeds. These are more of the things I've learned...
We all know that success doesn't come in can'ts it comes in cans and we simply need to change the culture and get people to believe; to believe in themselves and to believe in our children and young people and our colleagues. The next person who tells you it's impossible with these children, these young people, these families or these colleagues, tell them that if you believe anything is possible and that achieving the impossible is nothing!