What do we have to do to create extraordinary learning places?
What makes a great workplace and a great school?
What makes a great colleague, a great teacher or a great coach?
The answers are all about culture and these are some of the things I've learned...
- You have to like your colleagues; really, really, really like your colleagues!
- You have to respect and trust your colleagues and expect great things from them.
- You have to be creative and imaginative.
- You have to be passionate and enthusiastic.
- You have to be really well organised.
- You have to have fun and enjoy yourself.
- You must never take yourself, or anyone else, too seriously.