Monday 7 February 2011

Great Colleagues!

It was great to be able to catch up with some of my colleagues this afternoon...

I met up with my colleague Althea Brown who was my PA for the almost ten years I was chief executive of Education Leeds. We made a brilliant team and together we created something really special; a culture of excellence which was infectious and affected everyone whose lives we touched. We were trying to estimate the number of letters we had sent to colleagues and children over the ten years and the answer was thousands! Althea has always been so positive and supportive and can see real opportunities ahead for Children's Services in Leeds to build on the achievements of Education Leeds.
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris