Wednesday 23 February 2011

Teach First!

I attended a Teach First event at PwC offices on Wellington Street this evening...

I had been approached by Dean Johnstone, Relationship Manager at Carnegie Leaders in Learning Partnership to see if I could attend the session.
Teach First has established itself in the region and was running a series of events to broaden the career perspectives of first cohort of participants and hopefully encouraging them to stay in the region. Carnegie Leaders in Learning were supporting the event and thought I could speak about my career and answer questions from the Teach First participants as part of a panel from PwC, Teach First and from education. The event was hosted by PwC and it was great to talk to some wonderful young people who are teaching at schools in Leeds, Sheffield and Wakefield.
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris