- This is a co-operative, collaborative team game and we must all be team players.
- Command and control doesn't work and we must dump the power and the control freaks.
- We must share everything through our learning networks.
- We must develop openness and transparency so that everything is available to everyone.
- “Integrated joined up solutions” should underpin our culture.
- We should partner with the “best” and share with the rest.
- Remember all schools are created equal and all schools can contribute equally!
- Remember professionalism and excellence are the watchwords.
- We must all invest in re-wiring our organisations.
- We must all live the Team Learning Brand.
- We must become fans of co-operation and partnership.
- We must all use the words “partner”, "team", "we" and "us".
- We should obsessively seek and support inclusion.
- We must work on team identity and solidarity.
Monday, 28 February 2011
It's all about culture!
People constantly tell me that things are impossible and the more I visit other places the more I realise what we had at Education Leeds. These are the things I learned...