Friday 3 December 2010

CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

I am more and more convinced that one of the keys to tackling the inequalities we face in this country is to help people unlock their potential; to think better of themselves and to become better partners, better workers and better parents and carers...

We know how to do this, by the way, through programmes like The Pacific Institute's STEPS programme. Interestingly, the STEPS programme isn't a parenting programme. It's a programme that changes people; unlocking passion and potential and releasing the magic in a way that has to be seen to be believed. And I have seen it time and time again through my work in Leeds with colleagues and with some parents and carers living the most challenging lives. These ordinary people have become extra-ordinary and I would be happy to share these stories and help you unlock your passion and potential and release your magic.

Just give me a call!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris