Sunday 6 October 2013

DAVID PRICE'S 'OPEN: How We'll Work, Live & Learn In The Future'

I received this message from my colleague David Price about his new book...


Dear Friends, It’s taken me two years to write my new book, ‘OPEN: How We’ll Work, Live and Learn In The Future’. Nobody writes books about learning to make money -  but I’ve spent my whole adult life trying to help people through better learning, and I’d just like to get the book to as many people as possible.


The eBook is now available for downloading from Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.com. (The paperback version will follow in a few weeks). The download version is for Kindle, which means you can read it on your Kindle, or on your iPad, or laptop, through the Kindle App.
I wrote the book because I really believe that the revolution in learning, that Ken Robinson and others have called for, will only come about if we open up our learning systems, and make learning a social and engaging act. The book outlines the challenges we face, before giving practical advice to those who can make learning open.  
Many thanks in advance,


David Price, OBE

New Book: 'OPEN: How We'll Work, Live & Learn In The Future' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris