Monday 1 September 2014

DON'T WAKE UP IN THE MORNING WITH REGRETS... PASS IT ON!

"So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it." Unknown

I have spent the Summer reflecting on what I have learned over the years and reading about the things that work! Over the last forty years I have learnt so much from so many talented people and everything I have read convinces me that the answers to all the problems we face lie in developing learning communities built on deep research, coaching, learning leadership, beautiful systems, intelligent accountability and the importance of discipline and character.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris