Tuesday 2 June 2015

PLEASE SPONSOR ME IF YOU CAN!

I'm taking part in the Jane Tomlinson York 10K 2015 on 02/08/2015 to raise money for The Candlelighters Trust and I'd really appreciate your support. 

Candlelighter's is a Yorkshire charity working with families facing childhood cancer, supporting the Candlelighters Children's Cancer Research Laboratory in Leeds, helping to fund external research projects across Yorkshire and buying most of the equipment for the Paediatric Oncology & Haematology Unit in Leeds, to which around 120 new young patients from acrossYorkshire are admitted each year. Anything you can give will help me reach my target of £500 for what is a great cause and dear to my heart since they helped and supported my family when my daughter had a brain tumour at nine and when it recurred when she was twenty.

Donating to my JustGiving page is easy - just follow this link and click Donate:
http://www.justgiving.com/christopher-edwards12

JustGiving sends your donation straight to The Candlelighters Trust so it’s a quick and safe way to donate.

Thank you
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris