Friday 22 December 2017

HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

“I know what I want someone to give me for Christmas. I have known since I was forty years old…. It’s delight and simplicity that I want... foolishness and fantasy and noise, angels and miracles and wonder and innocence and magic. It’s hard to talk about but what I really, really want for Christmas is just this:
I want to be five again for an hour and I want to laugh a lot and cry a lot. I know that it doesn’t make sense but since when is Christmas about sense anyway?”
Robert Fulghum

2017 has been another wonderful, and at the same time terrifying, year full of challenges, opportunities and people who made me smile, made me laugh and sometimes made me cry! Thank you once again for your company along the way. I hope this Christmas brings you delight and simplicity, foolishness and fantasy and noise. Angels and miracles and wonder and innocence and magic. I would say don’t eat too much or drink too much but hell it’s Christmas so eat, drink and get merry… I certainly will! Have a great Christmas. I look forward to seeing you in 2018!
Love and best wishes
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris