- strong, disciplined, focused and passionate leadership;
- clear, shared vision, values and beliefs;
- talented, energetic, enthusiastic and creative teaching teams;
- empowered, trusted and disciplined colleagues;
- brilliant teaching supported by strong assessment for learning;
- stimulating, exciting and engaging curriculum pathways;
- powerful, stimulating and interesting learning environments;
- high self-esteem and high expectations of everyone;
- strong, dynamic and meaningful coaching relationships;
- high engagement and involvement of young people;
- positive engagement and involvement of parents and carers.
Friday, 29 April 2011
Every School a Great School!
I am a learner and I have visited Stockholm and Helsinki looking for the magic ingredient that ensures that every school is a great school...
And at the end of all my exploring I have come to an interesting conclusion; I think that the magic ingredients are already here and the real answers lie where they have always been...