Tuesday 12 April 2011

GREAT SCHOOLS: Queensway Primary School!

Another of my favourite schools is Queensway Primary School...


When I worked in Leeds and I was feeling down I used to pop in to see Gail Palmer-Smeaton and her wonderful team for a quick cup of coffee.
Last time I visited the school, the new children's centre had being built and the building looked fantastic and Gail and the team were their usual high octane selves and were releasing a very special kind of magic. The 'can do' culture is everywhere at this brilliant learning place reinforcing that this is the most important thing we do here in Leeds; educating the future and recognising it's incredible potential! The key is to ensure that everyone is happy, healthy, safe and then focusing on them being increasingly successful... the children, the learning team and the parents and carers. This is a wonderful school with a great team led by an inspirational headteacher who together have built something really special at Queensway Primary School .
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris