Monday 20 February 2012

Longley Park Sixth Form College!

I visited Longley Park Sixth Form College in North Sheffield this morning.

I had been invited by Mo Nesbit, the college principal, to talk to her and her management team about the 'Made in Sheffield' I am working on with five Sheffield secondary schools, The Cutlers Company and Sheffield City Council. It was great to have the opportunity to share the work I am doing with Mo and some of her talented colleagues and to talk about how this initiative could help build world class outcomes for young people in Sheffield. I am hoping the college will want to be involved in the initiative which would see schools, colleges and businesses working together to co-create a curriculum offer and a coherent set of pathways through school and college underpinned by an agreed set of skills/competencies linked to a Learning and Skills Passport.
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris