- get a to do list,
- learn to say "no",
- ask for help when you need it,
- set realistic and achievable goals,
- take more breaks from your work,
- get away from your desk and go for a walk,
- be positive,
- lighten up,
- smile more,
- laugh a much as you can,
- don't waste time on the small stuff,
- don't worry about the things you just can't change,
- get more sleep,
- find mentors, friends and people to talk to,
- spend time with people with a positive attitude to work and life.
Saturday, 26 May 2012
How to Stay Positive!
So many people tell me that they find it hard to manage the stress and the pressure and ask how I manage to stay so cheerful, so positive and so enthusiastic. It's easy if you know how and if you have the right attitude and the right tools and strategies to manage the XXXX...
The tools are...
Try just these for a while and see what happens!
at May 26, 2012