Saturday 14 July 2012

FAITH, FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

I went to two friends ruby (40th) wedding anniversary this afternoon and it reminded me that  when it comes down to what really matters, faith, family and friends make life worth living!

FAITH MATTERS
We all need something to believe in: based on values, attitudes and behaviours that encourage care for our community!
FAMILY MATTERS
We all need people around us who we love and who love us: people who share our lives, our successes and our failures!
FRIENDS MATTER 
We all need to nurture those special relationships that touch our lives and encourage us to care for each other!

Be true to yourself and the things you believe in, love the special people in your life and always stay in touch and remember to phone a friend!

1 comment:

  1. bookmarked!!, I really like your website!

    My website - hpd2.Hu

    ReplyDelete

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris