We need a vision for education, learning and schooling supported by research about what works. Where is the strategic framework? We need a strategic framework driving the system reform we need to create great schools for every child and great schools to serve every community?
- develop a powerful shared vision and ensure that we create consensus and ownership across the learning community.
- create a modern and world class curriculum focused on essential content and knowledge but built on foundations that develop character, the basics and employability skills and a underpinned by modern framework for its' assessment.
- develop beautiful systems which embed reflection, learning, collaboration, communication and creativity.
- develop intelligent accountability to nurture reflection, self-review and learning from what works and underpinned by autonomy, trust, respect and a commitment to excellence.
- build a digital learning landscape to drive professional development at the heart of the learning community.