Friday 28 November 2014

WHY ARE WE HERE... PASS IT ON!

My parents brought me up to understand that whatever we did we should try to change the world for the better! But I struggled at school and everyone told me that I wasn’t that clever so, while my sister became a doctor and my brother a lawyer, I became a teacher.

It’s interesting because what we do every day as teachers is just as important as what doctors or lawyers do... we grow potential, we change things, we develop skills, character, knowledge and understanding and we release extraordinary potential and magic… every great leader, scientist, engineer, doctor, entrepreneur… you name it, they have been in one of our classrooms… and the future sits in our classrooms today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris