I still think those words changed my life. Now...
- I read more and clean less.
- I sit on the porch without worrying about anything.
- I spend more time with my family, and less at work.
- I understand that life should be a source of experience to be lived up to, not survived through.
- I no longer keep anything.
- I use crystal glasses every day.
- I wear new clothes to go to the supermarket, if I feel like it.
- I don't save my special perfume for special occasions, I use it whenever I want to.
- The words 'Someday....' and ' One Day...' are fading away from my dictionary;
- If it's worth seeing, listening or doing, I want to see, listen or do it now.
If you are reading this at Christmas, you might want to send this on to someone special. If you're too busy to send it and you say to yourself that you will send it 'one day' , remember that 'one day' is far away, and might never come. Whatever you do, spend some time reading it because it holds important messages for all of us.