Wednesday 21 December 2016

THIS CHRISTMAS REMEMBER THAT FAITH, FAMILY AND FRIENDS MATTER MOST!

I have recently had a reminder that I am getting older and it has made me pause, reflect and think about the things that matter most in my life! I suppose it isn't surprising that when it comes down to what really matters, faith, family and friends are the things that make life worth living!
FAITH MATTERS
We all need something to believe in: based on values, attitudes and behaviours that encourage care for our community!
FAMILY MATTERS
We all need people around us who we love and who love us: people who share our lives, our successes and our failures!
FRIENDS MATTER
We all need to nurture those special relationships that touch our lives and encourage us to care for each other!

This Christmas and in 2017 be true to yourself and the things you believe in, love the special people in your life, always stay in touch and remember to phone a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris