- Craft a big, bold, breath-taking story and tell it every day.
- Multiply the strength of your leadership connections.
- Act with exceptional compassion and kindness.
- Tell the absolute truth.
- Hold everyone accountable.
- Celebrate being part of an organisation that keeps its promises.
- Be distinctively you.
Monday, 16 April 2012
How to Make a Real Difference!
Gregg Thompson, president of Bluepoint Leadership Development, has identified seven things that will make a real difference in your school, your team, or your organisation. Do all seven, and you will release real magic!
We all know the keys to brilliant: people, leadership, teamwork, attitude, trust, determination, commitment, partnership, ownership and engagement. Colleagues' passion, commitment and belief; and their determination and hard work as a teaching and learning team will continue to transform provision and outcomes for young people and the communities they serve.
Keep the faith!