- Be constantly and consistently positive.
- Say thank you and develop rewards and incentives.
- Remember that losing, like winning, is a team affair.
- Blame should not be part of your culture.
- Every member of your team matters.
- Nurture creative and innovative “Projects”.
- Support and reward cooperation and paytnership working.
- Remember people want the opportunity to do something memorable.
- Colleagues who shine in the working together bit should be rewarded.
- Improve and develop your culture by forming small teams to deal with urgent issues.
- Make it normal to be “working together.”
- Project “management” should become as natural as breathing;
- Pursue and develop excellence in everything you do.
- Pick partners based on their ability to co-operate and work in partnership.
- Talk partnership and value-added at every opportunity.
Wednesday, 3 July 2013
People constantly tell me that things are impossible and the more I visit brilliant learning places the more I realise what is possible. These are some of the things I've learned...