At the end of yet another wonderful school year there are some important learning points to reflect on over the Summer. They are:
1) “Never give up because There is Always a Way”.
2) It’s not what happens to you that matters, it’s how you choose to respond to what happens to you that is important.
3) Make good decisions and make it happen! Like Nike says “Just Do It!”
4) The only failures are the ones who don’t learn from their mistakes.
5) With hard work, determination, and persistence anything is possible.
6) Greatness, talent and magic is all around you. You just need to look!
7) Don't be afraid to ask for help from someone who is successful at something that you want to do.