Tuesday, 15 December 2015
AND ANOTHER KEY IS ...CREATIVITY!
We know that creativity is an important foundation for learning, productivity, and success.
Here are five reasons why....
1. It’s good to be different and creativity helps us solve problems and find innovative solutions and alternatives. So be creative!
2. It helps to develop your skills because we live in a fast-paced, ever-changing world and creative thinking helps us adapt to our environment.
3. Creative thinking is a key component for survival and resilience and has contributed to society and enabled people to carry on and flourish.
4. Creativity can make things more exciting, and inject fun into proceedings. Being creative can help people feel positive and be more satisfied with what they have to do. Get happy!
5. When thinking creatively, it’s good to listen to other people, and consider how they tackle challenges and surmount obstacles. It’s a way to acquire information and knowledge, and build understanding.