It has three multi-function modern classrooms, the largest of which can seat 85 people, houses, shops, a transport Interchange - with full-size bus. cars, a park, a police station - with cell and custody area, a fire station, a court house, an NHS Accident and Emergency department with GP room and ward, an electrical sub-station, internet café and Busters’ Café. The Centre is a unique collaboration between South Yorkshire Police, South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue, the NHS, the Safer Roads Partnership, Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council, Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council, Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council, Sheffield City Council, and South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive.
- Teamwork led by Sheffield Wednesday FC colleagues;
- Health and safety led by Workwise colleagues;
- Internet safety led by South Yorkshire Police colleagues;
- First Impressions led by Workwise colleagues;
- Interview Techniques led by Workwise colleagues.