Culture is 'how we do things around here' and to really impact on culture you must:
- Communicate, Communicate, Communicate: communicate passionately and personally to ensure that everyone understands the new cultural values and how they are aligned to your strategic direction.
- Organise, Organise, Organise: develop interactive events through where everyone can engage directly with the substance of the cultural change and understand how their role in this will support your future success
- Learning Leadership, Learning Leadership, Learning Leadership: establish a leadership programme where everyone can measure their actions and behaviours against those expected in the new culture.
- Provide Feedback, Provide Feedback, Provide Feedback: change reward and performance measurement systems to encourage the demonstration of new shared values.
- Manage, Manage, Manage: revise management processes so that recruitment, induction, development and evaluation practices incorporate the new shared values.
- Create Beautiful Systems, Create Beautiful Systems, Create Beautiful Systems: adjust systems, processes and procedures to reinforce the new culture.