- school coaching;
- business mentoring;
- real challenges and project based learning;
- visits by apprentices to schools
- world of work awareness raising sessions;
- experiences of the world of work;
- work experience;
- careers fairs and workshops.
Monday, 9 May 2016
EDUCATION TO EMPLOYMENT RESEARCH!
There is a growing body or research and evidence about what works regarding routes and pathways from education into employment. This publication from NFER gathers a lot of it together...And it is increasingly obvious that the elements that should be built around a regional skills strategy that connect schools to employers are: