Friday 8 July 2011

Let me know if you've mislaid your copy!

"The force of the waves
 is in their perseverence."
Gila Guri

I wonder sometimes why so many people are so pessimistic, so negative and so miserable and just see difficulties and obstacles preventing them from being successful.

"Patience and perseverence have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish."

Throughout my life I have helped and coached colleagues to discover themselves and understand the enormous potential they have to be extraordinary. Sadly a lot of people still don't believe that they have that magic and I sometimes wonder how can we release the extraordinary potential in the children and young people we are working with if we don't believe and if we are weighed down with problems. Every organisation I have ever worked with; every school, every team and importantly every colleague, every child and young person has a unique and wonderful set of talents, skills and abilities. Our task is to create the learning landscape, the curriculum and the culture and ethos where we can rewire, re-imagine and release that potential and magic. The toolkit to do this is available to anyone who is prepared to listen and learn. Let me know if you've mislaid your copy!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris