- inspirational, passionate distributed leadership;
- brilliant coaching and learning by talented and experienced colleagues;
- a coaching and nurturing culture;
- an engaging, powerful and stimulating offer;
- wonderful lworking environments;
- high expectations of colleagues;
- positive and constructive relationships.
Tuesday, 24 November 2015
AND THE KEY IS... LEADERSHIP!
Research clearly shows that leadership matters...Leaders set the tone, establish the learning climate, create a culture of co-operation and collaboration between colleagues, are key to morale and job satisfaction and their actions determine the nature of the relationships in the organisation.