Sunday 23 June 2013

HAVE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY SUNDAY!

I am sitting here watching the torrential rain; wondering what season it is and whether we will ever see the sun for a prolonged period called Summer. I was reading in The Sunday Times that Dr Mark Porter thinks that happy is more important than healthy; but only just.  So wherever you are I suggest that you aim to be happy and healthy!



Mark Porter suggests that the keys to happiness are: sex, coffee, exercise, sleep, diet, omega-3 fish oils, statins, aspirin, sunlight, social interactions and fun and laughter. Nothing there I haven't been telling you all for years! Of course my list included red wine, dark chocolate, children and the arts. Don't know about you but I am off to search for the sunlight!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris