- 15 minutes lifting weights only equals the 100 calories in one small cappuccino;
- 75 minutes of stretching only equals the 220 calories in a small mars bar;
- 15 minutes on the stairclimber only equals the 129 calories in a can of coke;
- 30 minutes running on the treadmill at 10kmph only equals the 400 calories in one blueberry muffin;
- 50 minutes on indoor rower only equals the 450 calories in a large slice of cheesecake;
- 19 minutes on elliptical trainer only equals the 95 calories in a medium size banana;
- 30 minutes of aerobics only equals the 163 calories in a small pack of raisins;
- 10 minutes on the exercise bike equals the 55 calories in a low-fat fruit yoghurt.
Scary stuff really!