Tuesday 13 March 2012

Yewlands Technology College!

I spent the day at Yewlands Technology College in Sheffield.


Angela Armytage, the school's dynamic and passionately committed headteacher had arranged for me to meet some of her extraordinary colleagues. I talked to John Innes, associate headteacher, Grant Bryce-Stepehen, Community and Inclusion Manager, Andy Sowerby, Co-ordinator of Careers, Enterprise and Work-Related Learning and Sharon Wallwin, Teaching and Learning Consultant. All these colleagues talked passionately about the school, the things they were already doing and could see the opportunities the Cutlers 'Made in Sheffield' project provided to further grow and develop their provision and practice.

It was a fantastic day at a school clearly going places and I came away energised by simply being there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris