Thursday 19 January 2012

LEEDS!

I was in Leeds today meeting some great colleagues and renewing important friendships.
It was wonderful to see Charlotte Foley, John Normington, Dee Reid, Joss Ivory, Jo Hodgkinson, Althea Brown, Rosie Molinari and Wendy Winterburn who are extraordinary, unique and fabulous individuals who all made a real difference as part of the Education Leeds team. As a team we established a unique culture of passion, persistence, trust, empowerment, engagement, performance and getting things done and just spending time with this people reminded me why we were a 'Times 100' best company! After all when it comes down to it the only things that really matter are faith, family and community and these wonderful individuals who enriched my life over the last ten years are my extended family!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris