Thursday 19 January 2012

Peaks College!

I visited Peaks College in Sheffield yesterday.


I had been invited by Julie Byrne, Principal of Sheffield City College and Executive Director, The Sheffield College to deliver my Educational Excellence 'Made in Sheffield' presentation to her Heads of Department at their strategic planning event which was held at the newly refurbished Peaks College at Halfway. Julie had attend the session I did for the leadership team at The Sheffield College last year and wanted me to 'inspire and motivate' her staff to work together with the pilot schools and the Cutlers Company to realise the vision for Sheffield as a 'City of Learning'. It was great to work with this group of colleagues and share their enthusiasm and passion for learning.
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris