Wednesday 26 January 2011

Catching Up!

I stayed in Leeds after the STEPS session to meet a few colleagues and catch up...

It was great to see my colleagues Rachel, Wendy, Richard and Jackie at Costa Coffee in the Merrion Centre. These four colleagues capture between them all the things that made Education Leeds such a successful organisation and such a great place to work. Rachel, Wendy, Richard and Jackie sum up the values, attitudes and beliefs that made me love being in Leeds and it was a privilege working with them. They are passionate, intelligent, creative, articulate, action focused and powerfully connected to young people. Talking to them I understood once again why The Sunday Times decided that Education Leeds had become one of the best places to work in the public sector in 2010 having been simply one to watch in 2009!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris