Friday 21 January 2011

The people who I love and care about keep asking me if I am OK...


"When the going gets tough, the tough get going."


My life is brilliant and I am currently setting my own goals for 2011 which include being happier, healthier, safer and more successful than I have ever been. And after ten years in Leeds I know how to do it and I want to help other people learn the technique, the tricks and develop their own toolkits to help people continue to build brilliant schools, teams and organisations. People are starting to know that I am available for work and I am getting some really interesting things to do and requests for help. I am also planning to do some voluntary work and I am going to join a choir if I can find the time! If you want me to do anything for you please let me know; whatever it is!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris