Monday 10 January 2011

Jo Nesbø!


I am really grateful to Katy, the colleague, who introduced me to Jo Nesbø's books...

I loved Stig Larsson's Millenium trilogy and I started with 'The Snowman' which is the fifth Harry Hole novel. I have now read ' The Redbreast', 'Nemesis', and 'The Devil's Star' and I am working my way through 'The Redeemer'. These are great crime novels which are hard to put down and which always surprise me. I think Jo Nesbø is probably my favourite thriller writer and I am looking forward to reading some of his other work... I've just pre-ordered his latest translation, 'The Leopard', which continues the story from 'The Snowman'.

Jo Nesbø was born in 1960 in Oslo and graduated from the Norwegian School of Economics with a degree in economics. Nesbø worked as a freelance journalist and a stockbroker before his bestselling crime series, featuring Detective Harry Hole, became so successful. After the success of 'The Redbreast', his first novel, Nesbø devoted his time to writing and to his other passion: music. 

Happy to lend my copies of the books to anyone who wants to read them.
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris