Wednesday 13 November 2013

REMEMBERING EDUCATION LEEDS!

"Good friends are like stars.
You can't always see them 
but they are always there."
I was in Leeds again today and it was really great to see some old friends and colleagues who talked passionately about Education Leeds and the incredible culture we created within the organisation and how much they missed it. It was above all a special and unique team of talented individuals who shared a passion for learning. It was a unique and special culture which won awards and recognition locally, regionally, nationally and internationally. It was a unique and special culture based on high expectations, self-esteem, efficacy, trust, openness and honesty. But above all it was a unique and special culture based on a relentless and uncompromising search for excellence.


I have visited some great schools since I left Education Leeds and wherever I have been I have found the same common factors; all of which are associated with ordinary people doing extraordinary things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than anything else, feedback helps us improve and develop.
So, please let me know what you think?
Chris